Mr Praveen Jayasimhan
Bachelor of Physiotherapy, Dip in Yoga Therapy, Dip in Acupuncture Registered in UK-HPC 97964, Member of ISE, IAP & MSCP
Senior Chartered Physiotherapist and Ergonomist.
Director-ANRC Physiotherapy Clinic(Neuromusculoskeletal Rehabilitation) LTD.
The United Kingdom, East Grinstead-Crawley, Horsham, Ashurstwood, and Lingfield
I am working as a Senior Physiotherapist and Ergonomist in ANRC Physiotherapy clinics and have more than 11 years of experience in the field of physiotherapy mainly chronic pain management, ergonomics and Sports Injury.
Treated more than 10000 RSI & other Neuromusculoskeletal disorder patients from different countries from the world and conducted various free medical camps for physically disabled children and for chronic pain management, computer workstation analysis on IT companies.
Worked as an ergonomic consultant for many IT companies like AMD India Engineering Pvt Ltd Bangalore, Wipro – Bangalore ( had not less than 20 thousand employees), Cisco Bangalore, I also have experience in working Neuro-rehabilitation-hands on therapy for RSI rehabilitation and other kinds of pain management. Specialising in hands own physiotherapy includes trigger point therapy, muscle exergy techniques (MET), myofascial release, soft tissue and articular mobilisations also various sports injury taping techniques.
Special Interests and Skills:
- Physical Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), Neck and Back Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Sports Injuries, Chronic Pain Conditions like Fibromyalgia, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo )BPPV, Stroke and other neurological conditions etc1. Physical Rehabilitation of Musculoskeletal Disorders, Myofascial Pain Syndrome, Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI), Neck and Back Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome, Sports Injuries, Chronic Pain Conditions like Fibromyalgia, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo )BPPV, Stroke and other neurological conditions etc.
- Pediatric Rehabilitation for Neuromuscular Disorders like Cerebral Palsy, CTEV, spina bifida etc.)
- Ergonomics for preventing work-related musculoskeletal disorders
Special Training attended:
- Musculoskeletal Risk Assessment using OCRA,MAPO, RULA and NIOSH lifting formula by D. Colombini, N Battevi and L Pigini from University of Milan, Italy.
- Advanced Course on Ergonomics by Prof. Arun Garg (Author of Revised NIOSH lifting equation and Strain Index), from University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, USA
- Advance course in functional spasticity management- By Dr Deepak Sharan Director Recoup Bangalore India and Prof C K Senthilkumar- The Principal Garden City College Bangalore.
- Training workshops on Manual Therapy, Myotherapy, Fitness, Ergonomics, Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Diploma in Acupuncture (D.Ac) from Indian Acupuncture Training Centre
- Diploma in Yoga Therapy from Institute of Spiritual, Cultural & Holistic Health Science Centre
- Kinesio taping-Sports injuries/Work-related musculoskeletal injuries.
- Charted Society of Physiotherapist.( http://www.csp.org.uk/)
- Indian Association Physiotherapist (http://www.physiotherapyindia.org)
- Indian Society of Ergonomics (http://www.ise.org.in/)
- HCPC -United Kingdom Reg no.PH97964 (http://www.hpc-uk.org/)