The Welwyn and Hatfield Physiotherapy Practice offers expert assessment, treatment and management of musculoskeletal problems and pain conditions. Our staff all have proven experience in private practice and are chosen only after a rigorous and practical clinical assessment by our senior therapists.
Our vision is to provide effective, friendly healthcare services to the local community and ensure we have done a good job and have a satisfied customer. We focus on getting you to a pain-free state and back to your normal activities or track events as soon as possible.
30 YEARS EXPERIENCE
Our family run practice has been in place for 30 years, allowing us to understand and help many people with conditions that are harder to treat and don’t seem to resolve with normal treatments. We can cross-refer to other practitioners within our practice which allows us to find the best and quickest route to improvement.
The vast majority of our patients are referred to us by local family, friends and GPs and we work to provide the high standards of care you expect in your health professionals. Our pricing structure is very clear and we contribute to the local community by making our expertise available at a discount for charities, students and children.
SERVICES WE PROVIDE
- Physiotherapy. We provide hands-on, cost-effective physiotherapy for back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, work related injuries, accidents, rehabilitation after surgery, joint pain, pain conditions and many other muscle and joint problems.
- Osteopathy. We have an expert osteopath who can help you with pain, reduced mobility and many other conditions, restoring the natural balanced state to the body’s systems.
- Home Visits. If you can’t make it to our clinic due to age, pain, illness or infirmity, we can come to you and assess and treat you in the convenience of your own home.
- Sports Physiotherapy. We have extensive experience in assessing and managing sports injuries. We work with occasional sports people up to professional football clubs, athletics teams and elite athletes.
- Acupuncture. Our experienced acupuncturists can treat a wide range of pain and other conditions with traditional and western methods.
- Massage. We offer a wide range of this effective and popular treatment. Massage types available include deep tissue massage, sports massage, osteopathic massage, physiotherapy massage and holistic massage including hot stone treatments, aromatherapy and reflexology.
- Pilates. One to one Pilates classes are available with osteopaths and physiotherapists.
THE BENEFITS OF BOOKING WITH US
- Quick Access We can usually get you in within 24-48 hours, in contrast to the long NHS waiting times
- Convenient Appointment Times We can fit you in on the weekend, in the evening or during the day
- Speedy Diagnosis and Treatment Our range of skilled professionals and cross referral policy means you get the attention of several expert brains to your problem.
- Home Visits for your convenience
- Free 15 minute telephone call with a physio to check the usefulness of treatment before you commit to booking
All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP).