An award-winning fitness and rehabilitation amenity, Tops Fitness and Rehabilitation has provided health and rehab services to the local community, Yorkshire and beyond for many years.
Tops Rehabilitation is committed to providing the highest quality physiotherapy, as well as employing a team who provide a holistic approach to help you achieve your potential.
We have an excellent reputation for achieving good results in a supportive and enabling atmosphere.
- Physiotherapy. Our expert staff can provide specialised assessment, treatment and management of joint pain, back and neck pain, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, injuries and pain conditions.
- Sports Injuries. We can treat your pain and get you back to doing the sport you love as soon as possible. We treat all participants from occasional exercisers to elite and professional athletes.
- Neurological Rehabilitation. Our highly skilled neurological physiotherapists can help you with a wide range of conditions which includes spinal cord injury, stroke, brain injury, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson’s disease, motor neurone disease and muscular dystrophy.
- Vestibular Rehabilitation. Our specialist physio has considerable experience in managing dizziness, vertigo and poor balance. This can be due to benign paroxysmal positional vertigo (BPPV), Meniere’s disease, labyrinthitis or vestibular neuritis. They can also perform the Epley manoeuvre to help relieve symptoms.
- Paediatric Neurological Rehabilitation. Our specialist neurological physiotherapists can help children with spinal cord injuries.
- Massage. Massage relaxes the body’s system and helps relaxations, anxiety, muscular tension and post-exercise soreness.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture is particularly useful in pain problems, be they back pain, migraine or sports injuries. It can also help with giving up smoking, morning sickness during pregnancy and stress.
- Pilates. To improve body alignment, posture and core strength, we offer Pilates classes in small groups to ensure close supervision. Many people take up Pilates as fitness maintenance after physiotherapy for a problem.
- Personal Training. We have experienced fitness instructors to help you reach the strength, fitness or endurance goals you want.
- Home Visits. If you can’t get to our clinic or would prefer treatment in your home or workplace, we can arrange domiciliary physiotherapy to help elderly people with mobility problems after hip fracture or many other conditions.
We have recently won the Best Rehabilitation Facilities Gym Award at the National Gym Awards and are proud of our facilities and specialist equipment, which can be used to promote your fitness and independence.
We have specialist equipment and accessible facilities for wheelchairs to allow customers with specialist needs to access our services and achieve good results.
We are also able to provide teaching of support workers, hydrotherapy and reflexology.
We are registered with all the major insurance companies including BUPA. We work with case managers, solicitors and other health professionals to provide a first class rehabilitation and physiotherapy service. We care about the future you want.