Revive Physiotherapy is a modern, evidence-based physiotherapy practice in Surbiton which caters to the requirements of children, adolescents and adult patients with pain, injury, sports injury or disability.
We can help you with back pain, neck pain, sports injuries, joint pains, repetitive strain, whiplash and a large number of pain and disability conditions.
We aim to give you fast and effective assessment, treatment and management of musculoskeletal pains in our spacious treatment rooms and a Pilates/Yoga studio. We can offer daytime, evening and weekend appointments for your convenience.
- Manual Therapy. Joint mobilisations and manipulation are used to relieve pain and increase joint ranges of movement.
- Exercise Programmes. We teach you individualised exercise programmes targeted at your particular needs.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture is very useful the treatment of pain, and particularly when other treatments are not possible due to the high pain levels.
- Myofascial Release. Used for pain relief and postural improvement.
- Sports Massage. If you have had a hard session competing or in the gym, a sports massage can relieve tiredness ands stiffness and get you ready for the next time as soon as possible.
- Yoga. Miriam Zendle, our Yoga teacher, runs welcoming, supportive classes for everyone.
- Ergonomic Assessment and Advice. If you're getting pain from spending too long in one position, such as in the office, we can help you adjust both yourself and your environment to improve things.
All our physiotherapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
We have onsite parking and there is also plentiful parking in roads around our clinic.