One Body Physiotherapy offers expert assessment, treatment, prevention and management of a wide spectrum of pain and injury conditions. Our highly-qualified physiotherapists can help you with back or neck pain, sports injuries, fractures and dislocations and joint or muscle pains from injury or overstrain.
We focus on hands-on treatments to get to the cause of your problems, followed by exercise programmes and supervised personal training sessions to get you to where you want to be.
- Physiotherapy. We will provide a clear diagnosis and treatment plan so you know where you are going and understand where our experts are taking you.
- Osteopathy. Osteopathy can treat a large variety of health conditions and takes a holistic approach to the body’s function in order to locate the source of your problems.
- Sports Injury Physiotherapy. We have extensive experience in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of sports injuries in casual exercisers to high-level athletes. Our team includes ex-Team GB and ex-professional sports athletes.
- Pre and Post-Operative Rehabilitation. If you have had a knee replacement or hip replacement, back surgery, joint surgery or fracture fixation, we can help you get back to your best ability as soon as possible.
- Sports Massage. Our wide range of massage techniques relax tense muscles and improve joint mobility, whether you are a keen sportsperson or a more sedentary office worker. Massage can also be used in conjunction with osteopathy or physiotherapy to optimise your recovery and pain relief.
Insurance companies accepted include BUPA, AXA, Aviva, WPA, Vitality, Cigna, Aetna, Allianz and Healix.
All our physiotherapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).