Please Note We don’t have any clinics, we come to your home or to a care home to do our physiotherapy assessments and treatments.
At Home Physio Group you can access our expert physiotherapy assessment and treatment in the privacy of your home.
Home Physio Group are committed to treating patients who are experiencing pain and discomfort. From back injuries to stroke rehabilitation, Home Physio Group can help!
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Injury Physiotherapy. Our experienced physiotherapists can expertly assess, treat and manage musculoskeletal conditions such as back pain, neck pain, joint problems, muscle strains and sports injuries.
- Pre and Post-operative Physiotherapy. Follow-up after your surgery is vital if you are to get the best out of your operation. We focus on restoring your movement, reducing swelling, relieving any pain and getting you back to normal. We can progress your weight bearing and help you rehabilitate after joint replacement, fracture or other surgery.
- Physiotherapy for the Elderly. We aim to treat an elderly person in their home and give them the confidence to perform the physical activities they want to in their life. We assess the person, their walking aids and their home and liaise closely with their family, working on mobility, pain and balance to improve their safety and security.
- Physiotherapy for Children. We have specialist paediatric physiotherapists who can treat children and adolescents with a wide range of conditions, including pain, fractures or surgery, neurological conditions, respiratory conditions and developmental delay.
- Respiratory Physiotherapy. Our specialist chest physiotherapists can assess and treat your respiratory condition effectively. We can help with a variety of breathing problems including COPD, asthma, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis and other chest conditions.
- Neurological Physiotherapy. Our specialist neurological physiotherapists are experienced in the thorough assessment and management of conditions such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS), spinal cord injuries and traumatic brain injuries.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy. We have expert physiotherapists who are skilled in managing problems secondary to obstetrics and gynaecology. We can help with incontinence, prolapse, back pain and pregnancy-related pains.
- Physiotherapy for the Elderly/Care Home Physiotherapy. We have physiotherapy staff who specialise in the care and rehabilitation of the elderly in their own homes and in care homes. We can provide prompt and extended appointments to help mobility and maintain stimulated of people in care environments.
Initial Assessment and treatment 60 minutes £110
Follow-up treatment 45 minutes £100
Follow-up treatment 60 minutes £125
Road to Recovery Package 1 - We offer £20 reduction for 5 follow up appointments
Road to Recovery Package 2 - We offer £50 reduction for 10 follow up appointments
Packages have to be paid in advance.