Please Note We don’t have any clinics, we come to your home or to a care home to do our physiotherapy assessments and treatments.
Home Physio Group provides home-based expert physiotherapists who will diagnose, assess and treat you at your convenience.
Home Physio Group can help you no matter what pain or disability problem you have. We get to the basis of your difficulties and work hard to resolve that.
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Injury Physiotherapy. Whether you have spinal pain from your back or neck, a joint sprain or muscle strain, our expert physiotherapists can help relieve your pain and get you back to normal asap.
- Pre and Post-operative Physiotherapy. An operation is a big and stressful event that needs careful follow-up if you’re to get the best result. Our experience in assessing and progressing people after joint replacement or fractures allows us to guide your rehabilitation safely and effectively.
- Physiotherapy for the Elderly. We are strongly committed to working closely with the patient and their family to work out the main difficulties and set out an n acceptable programme to deal with them. We also assess the person’s home and aids so that we can focus on safety, balance and mobility issues affecting their life.
- Children’s Physiotherapy. We specialise in helping children and adolescents with many problems such as respiratory issues, back and neck pain, neurological conditions, fractures and surgery or delay in normal child development. Our physios are specially trained in managing health problems in children.
- Respiratory Physiotherapy. We have expert physios with specialised respiratory training to assess and treat your chest condition. They can help you with a large range of illnesses including bronchiectasis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, COPD and many more.
- Neurological Physiotherapy. Neurological conditions such as stroke, MS and brain or spinal cord injury require expert assessment and management. Our physiotherapists are highly skilled and experienced in the treatment of these and many other neurological conditions.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy. Physiotherapy can help pelvic floor weakness, incontinence, prolapse and pains during pregnancy. We have specially trained physiotherapists to help you with your women’s health problems.
- Care Home Physiotherapy/Physiotherapy for the Elderly. Our skilled physiotherapists can visit a care home at short notice to assess and treat conditions of the elderly such as lack of mobility, balance problems and falls and pain conditions.
Initial Assessment and treatment 60 minutes £110
Follow-up treatment 45 minutes £100
Follow-up treatment 60 minutes £125
Road to Recovery Package 1 - We offer £20 reduction for 5 follow up appointments
Road to Recovery Package 2 - We offer £50 reduction for 10 follow up appointments
Packages have to be paid in advance.