Please Note We don’t have any clinics, we come to your home or to a care home to do our physiotherapy assessments and treatments.
Home Physio Group provides experienced physiotherapists who will come to your home, assess and treat your pain or mobility problems.
Home Physio Group focus on treating your pain, discomfort and disability, whether it’s back pain or weakness after a stroke. We at Home Physio Group can help you whatever your problem.
- Musculoskeletal and Sports Injury Physiotherapy. Our expertise allows us to assess and treat your joint pain, sports injury, back or neck pain or other pain condition promptly and effectively.
- Pre- and Post-operative Physiotherapy. Once you’ve had the surgery it’s important that you get the best follow up after your discharge. Our expertise allows us to progress you at the correct rate, relieving pain and swelling and restoring your strength and joint movement. Whether you’ve had a fracture or a joint replacement, we can help you get back to your valued activities.
- Physiotherapy for the Elderly. Our sympathetic and expert physiotherapists can assess an elderly person, their home and their walking aids and design a rehabilitation programme that suits their needs and the needs of the family. Our focus is on helping balance and mobility so that the person can get on with their life.
- Paediatric Physiotherapy. Our expert paediatric physios can treat your child up to 18 years with a wide variety of problems. These include musculoskeletal aches and pains, developmental delay, surgery and fractures, neurological problems and respiratory conditions.
- Respiratory Physiotherapy. Respiratory physiotherapy is a specialised skill and we have skilled physios who can assess your asthma, COPD, bronchiectasis, cystic fibrosis and many other respiratory problems.
- Neurological Physiotherapy. Our physiotherapists are specially trained in the treatment and management of neurological conditions. We can help you with disability and loss of movement due to MS, stroke, Parkinson’s disease, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and many other conditions.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy. Women’s health problems can be greatly helped by skilled physiotherapy assessment and treatment. Our specialised physiotherapists can help with pregnancy-related pain, pelvic floor weakness, prolapse and incontinence.
- Care Home Physiotherapy/Elderly Physiotherapy. Our specialist elderly physiotherapists attend care homes and domestic homes to assess and manage conditions in the elderly. This includes falls assessment, mobility practice and rehabilitation and the promotion of mental and physical stimulation.
Initial Assessment and treatment 60 minutes £110
Follow-up treatment 45 minutes £100
Follow-up treatment 60 minutes £125
Road to Recovery Package 1 - We offer £20 reduction for 5 follow up appointments
Road to Recovery Package 2 - We offer £50 reduction for 10 follow up appointments
Packages have to be paid in advance.