JMC Physiocures Hillington employs highly skilled physiotherapists who can assess and treat your pain problem, whether it is a muscle strain, a sports injury or a pain problem such as back or neck pain.
JMC Physiocures has six clinics in Lanarkshire, the others being at Coatbridge, Airdrie, Hamilton, Motherwell and Rutherglen.
- Physiotherapy. Our experience in managing musculoskeletal conditions, spinal pains, muscle strains, sports injuries and chronic issues. Our treatments include spinal mobilisations, acupuncture, gait check, specific exercises and advice to find the cause of your pain, deal with it and return you to your normal activities.
- Pre and Post-Surgery. Preparation before surgery improves your chances of a good result and we can guide you afterwards to get you the best.
- Pain and Injury in Children. We have staff who specialise in managing children with musculoskeletal injuries and pain.
- Women’s Health. Physiotherapy for women’s health can be very effective in helping pain during pregnancy, pelvic floor control, pelvic pain, incontinence and other related issues.
- Occupational Health. We can provide prompt physiotherapy treatment, workspace assessments, on-site desk assessments and advice on equipment. Getting staff prompt treatment and promoting prevention can help limit the nine million lost work days per year attributed to musculoskeletal conditions.
- Pain Management. Long-term pain problems need specialised expertise to get the best out of a person in terms of exercise, approach and coping with the activities of daily living.
- Treatment of Sports Injury. Professional athletes and elite players have been amongst our patients but we also deal with injuries and pain in more occasional participants who exercise for pleasure and fitness.
- Health and Safety & Ergonomic Assessments. Our occupational health offerings allow you to choose a legally-compliant approach to the legislation and protect your workforce.
- Clinical Pilates. Pilates is a very useful exercise tool to improve physical function and ability in a relaxed and achievable way. One-to-one sessions are available for anyone unsure about their ability before they join one of our classes.
- Acupuncture. Physiotherapists find acupuncture to be useful in relieving muscle tension, reducing pain and promoting relaxation.
- Massage has good effects on muscles and fibrous tissue in the body and helps relieve tiredness in muscles, aches and pains and stress.
Some specialised services may only be available at a particular clinic.
Our physiotherapy staff are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP). All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Hillington JMC Physiocures is our most recent clinic which opened January 2019. The clinic is based within the Merlin Business Centre in Hillington and is just a few minutes from the M8 junction and our location serves not only Hillington but the surrounding areas of Renfrew, Paisley, Cardonald and Crookston. There is free on-site parking and the clinic is very accessible by public transport with the nearest bus stop or train station within a few minutes walk. We offer appointments from Monday-Saturday with some evening availability.