At Coatbridge, JMC Physiocures has expert physiotherapy staff who assess and treat a wide range of injuries, sports injuries and pain problems.
JMC Physiocures has six clinics in Lanarkshire, the others being at Rutherglen, Airdrie, Hamilton, Motherwell and Hillington.
- Physiotherapy. We can help you with spinal pain, joint problems, sports injuries and pain conditions, using manual techniques, acupuncture, gait analysis, exercise programmes and advice. We focus on the cause of your pain so we can quickly reduce your pain and get you back to doing what you want to.
- Before and after Surgery. Pre-surgical preparation can get you in great shape before your op and we can help you through your rehab for the best results after your operation
- Paediatric Physiotherapy. We assess and treat children with musculoskeletal pains and injuries.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy. We have physiotherapists with specific expertise in managing pregnancy-related pain, pelvic floor problems, pelvic pain, incontinence and other related issues.
- Physiotherapy for Occupational Health. We perform comprehensive ergonomic assessments of work place with on-site desk assessments and can advise on equipment and alterations. We can also take care of injuries and pain problems in your staff and encourage prevention. Around 9 million work days per year are lost due to musculoskeletal conditions.
- Pain Management. Long-term pain problems such as chronic back pain can be much better managed, allowing you to get the best out of your life and follow the activities you wish.
- Sports Injury Physiotherapy. Our physiotherapists have specialised expertise in managing sports injuries at all levels from weekend athletes to elite and professional sports men and women.
- Ergonomic and DSE Assessments. Our occupational health service includes legally-compliant assessments of display screen equipment.
- Clinical Pilates. You can choose private one-to-one sessions to learn the techniques and then progress to a class as you wish. Often suitable for people wanting to work on back pain or neck pain, it improves your strength, stability, balance, posture, breathing and flexibility.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture, whilst originally an ancient Chinese technique, has been adapted by Western practitioners to treat pain and increase energy and wellbeing.
- Massage is used to help stress, chronic pain or postural problems, to relieve muscle aches and pains after sport and to settle tension.
Some specialised services may only be available at a particular clinic.
Our physiotherapy staff are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP). All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
JMC Physiocures Coatbridge is located at the top of Academy Street and we have been based in the Coatbridge area since 2008. We have three physiotherapists working from this clinic and offer evening and weekend appointments.
There is free on road parking or a free car park only 50m from the clinic to the rear of the building, the clinic is easily accessible with public transport with the nearest bus stop or train station within a few minutes walk.