JMC Physiocures Airdrie is the premier local physiotherapy clinic for accurate assessment and treatment of sports injuries, pain conditions and musculoskeletal problems such as back pain, neck pain and muscle strains.
JMC Physiocures has six clinics in Lanarkshire, the others being at Coatbridge, Rutherglen, Hamilton, Motherwell and Hillington.
- Physiotherapy. Our physio staff have extensive experience in managing low back pain, whiplash, painful joints, sports injuries and chronic pain. We employ manual therapies, acupuncture, gait assessment, targeted exercises and for pain relief so you can get back to your activities of daily living.
- Pre and Post-Surgery. Our physiotherapists are experienced in preparing people for surgery and in following post-operative guidelines to get the optimal outcome.
- Paediatric Musculoskeletal Conditions. If your child has a pain problem or a sports injury, we can assess and treat them promptly.
- Women’s Health. Pregnancy-related pain, pelvic floor issues, pelvic pain and incontinence can be improved by our specialist physiotherapy.
- Occupational Health. Our comprehensive service includes fast access to physiotherapy appointments so issues can be dealt with quickly, ergonomic assessment of workspaces with on-site desk assessments and advice on prevention, equipment and alterations. Conditions such as neck pain or back pain account for around nine million lost work days per year.
- Pain Management. A pain management approach can be useful when drugs and other therapies have not helped. Understanding your pain, setting an exercise programme and pacing activity are all part of managing a long-term pain.
- Sports Injury Diagnosis and Treatment. The physiotherapy staff are highly experienced in treating sports injuries, ensuring you return quickly to your weekend run or to your professional sports fixture.
- Ergonomic and Display Screen Assessments. We offer a complete package of ergonomic assessment, ensuring you are compliant with all the latest health and safety regulations.
- Clinical Pilates. If you have back or neck pain and have had physiotherapy with us, we may progress you onto Pilates, either one-to-one initially to learn the techniques and then progress you into classes. Strength, stability, balance, posture, breathing and flexibility can all be significantly improved with Pilates
- Acupuncture. The addition of acupuncture to physiotherapy can be a useful approach when pain is the dominant symptom as it can provide pain relief so that treatment can progress.
- Massage encourages the flow of blood and removal of lymph and waste products from muscle and other tissues. We use it to ease tension, reduce pain and relieve stress.
Some specialised services may only be available at a particular clinic.
Our physiotherapy staff are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and the Acupuncture Association of Chartered Physiotherapists (AACP). All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
JMC Physiocures Airdrie is located within the Wellness Hub which is a private clinic in Airdrie, made up of various health, beauty and medical professionals.
The clinic is based on Alexander Street just after the Tudor Hotel and there is free on road parking directly outside the clinic and there is also easily accessible by public transport.