At Harris & Ross Physiotherapy Wilmslow we aim to give both the general public and elite athletes access to highly-skilled physiotherapy treatments.
Our multi-disciplinary team of over twenty therapists who can assess and rehab people who have had surgery to their shoulder, knee or spine.
Our specialists cover a range of therapies including physiotherapy, hydrotherapy, sports massage, podiatry and high-performance training.
Our diverse team of expert therapists can diagnose a large variety of pain problems, sports injuries and general pain conditions such as back pain. Our detailed attention to your story and finding out your goals ensures we can provide an effective treatment plan.
- Children’s Physiotherapy. We have specialist practitioners who are skilled in the assessment and management of children’s problems.
- Hydrotherapy. Our pool is particularly suitable for rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- AposTherapy. AposTherapy is an innovative, non-surgical approach to managing arthritic problems of the knee, feet or back.
- Soft Tissue Massage & Sports Massage.
- Podiatry & Biomechanics.
- Sports Injury.
- High Performance Training. Our performance specialists are experts at returning weekend warriors and elite athletes to top shape in their sports.
- Corporate Physiotherapy. We have experts in ergonomic assessment of the workplace and can provide various packages of care for your staff.
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation. We can guide you through the whole process from initial consultation and assessment, through the operation and into the post-operative rehabilitation.
All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP).
We have four clinics: in Altrincham, Manchester, Wigan and Wilmslow.