At Harris & Ross Physiotherapy Wigan our focus is to give top-class physiotherapy treatment to regular people with pain as much as to Olympic-level athletes.
We have a highly-skilled team of therapists who are experienced in managing the rehabilitation of people after orthopaedic surgery to the spine, knee, hip or shoulder.
Our team at Harris & Ross includes a high-level trainer, a podiatrist, a hydrotherapy expert, sports massage therapists and physiotherapists.
Musculoskeletal conditions and pain problems of all kinds are the remit of our multi-specialist team. We take a detailed history from you and discuss your goals of treatment prior to forming a treatment plan.
- Children’s Physiotherapy. We have specialist practitioners who are skilled in the assessment and management of children’s problems.
- Hydrotherapy. Our pool is particularly suitable for rheumatic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- AposTherapy. AposTherapy is an innovative, non-surgical approach to managing arthritic problems of the knee, feet or back.
- Soft Tissue Massage & Sports Massage.
- Podiatry & Biomechanics.
- Sports Injury.
- High Performance Training. Our performance specialists are experts at returning weekend warriors and elite athletes to top shape in their sports.
- Corporate Physiotherapy. We have experts in ergonomic assessment of the workplace and can provide various packages of care for your staff.
- Joint Replacement Rehabilitation. We can guide you through the whole process from initial consultation and assessment, through the operation and into the post-operative rehabilitation.
All our physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) and members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP).
We have four clinics: in Altrincham, Manchester, Wigan and Wilmslow.