At Lindy Griffiths & Associates Physiotherapy at Bosham we treat the cause of your pain or injury and not just the symptoms.
Our treatment approach is very hands-on, and taking into account your life style, we can give you a personalised home exercise programme to help continue your recovery.
We can expertly assess, treat and manage a wide variety of sports injuries, pain conditions and musculoskeletal conditions.
- Physiotherapy. Our specialised physiotherapy staff can treat and advise on your injury or pain problem, using a wide variety of treatment techniques including joint mobilisations, ultrasound, acupuncture, taping and exercise programmes.
- Sports Injuries. We can get you back to doing the sport you love by speedy diagnosis and early treatment of your sports injury. We deal with all levels of athletes, not just top performers.
- Women’s Health Physiotherapy. Our specialised women’s health physiotherapist can help you with stress incontinence, pelvic floor problems, pregnancy-related pains and pelvic pain.
- Sports Massage. Sports massage can help get you back into action after a strenuous training session, easing those tired muscles. It can relieve tension, ease stress and reduce pain from many musculoskeletal problems.
- Acupuncture. Acupuncture can relieve pain and help promote healing. It is mostly useful in conjunction with physiotherapy.
- Alexander Technique. If you have terrible posture and it’s giving you a hard time, then Alexander Technique can be very powerful in restoring balance in your body.
- Pilates. Pilates is great for fitness, recovery from injury or operation or postural alignment. It promotes stability, flexibility, strength and coordination. We run a wide range of Pilates classes with no more than eight people in each, for close supervision and improvement. We also run yoga classes.
- Headache Treatment. Lindy has specific skills in the assessment and treatment of musculoskeletal headaches.
Lindy Griffiths & Associates has three clinics, at Bosham near Chichester, Goodwood Health Club and Petworth. The Bosham clinic has three fully-equipped treatment rooms for physiotherapy plus a dedicated Pilates Studio and sports massage rooms.
At Goodwood Health Club we treat members, guests and staff of the Goodwood estate. We have strong links with the personal trainers and golf pros at Goodwood. We aim for a truly personal approach and look at the cause, and not just the symptoms to help diagnose your problem.
All our physiotherapists are members of the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (MCSP) and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).